Your lawn is naturally full of fungi and spores, some harmless and some problematic, but the right (or wrong) conditions can cause grass fungus to erupt into a harmful disease. Signs that your lawn may have a fungal disease include:
· Brown patch of dead grass in lawn.
· White, yellow, or brown patches or rings that grow in diameter.
· Thin patches of frayed, distorted, or discolored grass blades.
· Gray, black, red, orange, or purple spots on blades or stems.
· Areas of darkened, wet-looking, slimy, or greasy-looking grass.
If you see any of the above conditions in your lawn, please call (770) 794-7444 Maple Leaf Lawn and Pest today for a free inspection. We will propose a year-round treatment program not only for the fungus but your lawn’s overall health.